We are looking for a local, experienced Technical Consultant – Integration Specialist to help our craft brewery and distillery customers integrate their applications and systems into our Orchestrated business platform they use to run their core business functions.
The Technical Consultants at Orchestra work in our Services department within the Technical Services team, delivering value to customers in the form of systems and application integration. Our Business Management software is the core of their operations, so our customers need to connect it to their other third party apps and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform business process analysis to ensure technical application components meet business requirements
- Design data and transaction integration flows between Orchestrated and our customers’ third party apps and systems
- Design queries, data models, and all other data aspects of systems integration
- Deploy integrations to customer systems and assist in stabilization
- Execute the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance and business requirements
- Interact directly with customers to gather feedback, train users, etc.
- Create detailed documentation to enable Support to maintain the solution long term
- Support investigation and resolution for escalations from Support team
- Deliver technical training to customers and internal team to share knowledge
- Contribute to knowledge sharing by engaging your peers in discussions, problem solving activities, feedback
- Meets scheduled project timelines and deliverables
- Integration architecture:
- Understand both data and transaction integration flows
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Familiar with middleware tools: TaskCentre, Mulesoft, or similar
- Data architecture:
- Understanding of data models, views, stored procedures
- Ability to transform business rules into functional solutions
- Database experience:
- MS SQL, SAP HANA
- Advanced SQL query knowledge
Project Example: A customer has a corporate parent and needs to automate a report that is currently run manually by a person each day and emailed to the parent company. You will interact with the customer to understand detailed requirements, and then translate those into an integration blueprint. You then build the integration using our middleware platform, including queries to pull data (for insight in optimizing the query, you can talk with the analytics team that sit a few feet away). Next comes deployment to the customer’s test system and initial review of the data flows. You will be critical in the Go-Live process and initial stabilization, working with the customer directly to solve issues. Finally, you document the solution to enable Support and handoff the project.
At Orchestra, we believe that Culture cannot be created; it is the result of the Values held by the members of the organization. We’re looking for people that share these Values and would be excited to work with people that embody them every day.
- Customer First: We have empathy for the user experience and strive to deliver value to customers
- Continuous Improvement: We will change…often. We upgrade ourselves just like our software.
- Authenticity: We are honest with each other and find courage in transparency.
- Teamwork: We find strength in each other and embrace collaboration
- Integrity: We do what’s right. Always.
Because our team embodies these Values, we have a culture that is often described as being obsessed with our customers, constantly changing, really transparent, collaborative, and filled with good people.
If this sounds like a workplace culture you’d enjoy, and you share these Values, then you might be a great fit for our organization.
Orchestra Software is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Please submit resumes to HR@orchestrasoftware.com