Are you passionate about innovative technologies? Orchestra Software is an award-winning, fast-growing technology company empowering beverage manufacturers to grow and improve their business. Orchestra Software’s Customer First focus supports their use cases and meets them with state-of-the-art Cloud based technologies. We’ve created industry-specific, all-in-one business management software now used by hundreds of craft breweries, distilleries and other craft beverage manufacturers around the world. Collaboration between engineers, designers, consultants and beverage manufacturers has helped us achieve velocity as a company, and velocity provides the fun, collaborative work environment in which our employees flourish. At Orchestra, we don’t just make software, we help growing industries run better.
Orchestra Software is seeking a highly-motivated Sales Operations Analyst to assist in the development and facilitation of the company’s internal sale’s operational support needs. This position will be responsible for bridging the gap between sales, and many other internal teams by partnering with the sales, customer success, client services and finance departments to implement front end processes and develop controls for improving and streamlining our overall sales order management process. This key position is responsible for the day-to-day management of all data flowing in and out of the Company’s internal CRM system, Salesforce, which is integrated with other internal tools and systems. In addition, there will be a number of administrative support tasks including maintaining a repository of customer references and supporting proposal development. The ideal candidate for this position will also be an advanced or expert level user of Salesforce, comfortable with providing ongoing systems maintenance, process refinement, and ensuring high levels of data integrity.
This position is tasked with ensuring that Orchestra’s sales organization is constantly improving in efficiency and effectiveness to meet and exceed client expectations and internal acquisition targets. The sales operations analyst takes a “big picture” view of the entire customer journey through the complete sales cycle from lead generation to contracting and ensures proper handoffs to subsequent teams. This right candidate for this position is a dedicated professional willing to assume ownership in a collaborative approach to optimizing processes, tools, internal platforms and cross-functional communications, assisting the VP of Sales and Marketing in leading a more successful and efficient team. This unique position will interface with leaders and stakeholders across a large portion of the organization and will provide the successful candidate significant opportunities to grow along with the Company and reports directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Own the internal sales to accounting interface by responding to internal and external customer inquiries timely and with professionalism in a highly customer-centric manner.
- Manage and assume administration permissions of the Company’s internal CRM system, Salesforce, including but not limited to administering user access, permissions, system architecture, vendor relationships and report/dashboard development.
- Maintain the data integrity and maximize the value of lead and contact sources in Company’s Salesforce CRM and other internal systems.
- Assess, recommend and implement sales technology stack additions that increase productivity and efficiency.
- Administer Orchestra’s internal sales processes; investigate, develop and execute plans to resolve pain points and bottlenecks and streamline or eliminate manual processes and hand-offs.
- Ensure adherence to the internal processes and policies and collaborate with the appropriate stakeholders to achieve consistent follow-through.
- Maintain and update sales process documentation and facilitate training for the sales team and other essential stakeholders.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales metrics including but not limited to sales effectiveness, competitive win/loss results, opportunity source and other key sales & marketing metrics.
- Support the sales and marketing team in the creation of sales proposals by providing market and target research.
- Assist sales leadership in defining, segmenting and targeting Orchestra’s total addressable market and ideal customer profile.
- Collaborate with the Company’s leaders and stakeholders in commission structure planning, reporting and administration.
The Culture Competencies:
- Customer First – Engages with the customers, both internal and external, and places their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback; appropriately meets client needs without jeopardizing business outcomes or results.
- Teamwork – Identifies opportunities to build strategic partnerships with individuals in other areas of the business in an effort to achieve business goals; identifies opportunities for high trust teamwork through analysis of business needs and relationships that may enhance success; develops the departments teamwork through information exchange, clarification of the benefits and definition of teamwork.
- Authenticity – Shares thoughts and opinions even when they may be unpopular; delivers both positive and negative, timely feedback to others that is actionable; holds self and others accountable for their actions; comfortable taking negative action with direct reports when necessary.
- Continuous Improvement – Updates one’s self just like they would their software. Provides support and direction towards the development of individuals’ knowledge and skills to effectively facilitate their accomplishment of both current and future responsibilities; partners with individuals on identifying and setting development goals; helps to identify development opportunities as part of the plan; provides continuous feedback on performance and progress and assists in the adjustment of development plans.
- Integrity – Does the right thing, always. Identifies and understands problems or issues through analysis of multiple data sources to draw effective conclusions; chooses fair and effective courses of action consistent with available information; considers the broad business impact of decisions being made rather than any short-term benefit.
The Core Competencies:
- Enjoys working in a high-performance business environment with customer interaction, deadlines, and high value work.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Enjoys exploring new technology to seek improvements.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Enthusiastically collaborates with co-workers to share ideas and opinions about improving processes, services, and customer experience.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- A bachelor’s degree with administrator certification or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce CRM experience, preferably with administrator certification and SaaS application.
- Three years of experience in sales operations, marketing or other such sales support role.
- Advanced level or above proficiency with Salesforce CRM software.
- Able to understand and explain business models and ROI analysis.
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics and craft beverage ecosystem is highly desirable.
- Experience with ERP software sales and marketing has significant advantage.
- Experience in an organization delivering B2B software sales preferred.
About Orchestra Software:
Orchestra Software is a privately-held enterprise software company in Beaverton, OR that creates industry vertical software that enables our customers to manage all aspects of their business in one system. Orchestra Software is made up of a dynamic, high performing team of creative people that love what we do and we work hard at it. We are software developers, business consultants, support techs, and sales/marketing experts all focused on helping our customers run their companies better.
Orchestra Software’s flagship solutions include OrchestratedBEER, the industry’s leading ERP solution for the craft brewery market and more recently OrchestratedSPIRITS, our featured rich ERP solution for craft distilleries. Orchestrated helps these growing industries consolidate all company operations into a single application, from accounting in the back office to production of the warehouse floor.
Recently awarded the TAO “Rising Star” award among Oregon tech companies and recognized as one of Oregon’s fastest-growing private companies for a 3rd year in a row by Portland Business Journal in 2017, Orchestra Software continues to focus on innovative technology and company culture.
Orchestra Software is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Send resume to: HR@orchestrasoftware.com