Orchestra Software is an award-winning, fast-growing technology company empowering beverage manufacturers to grow and improve their business. Orchestra Software’s Customer First focus supports their use cases and meets them with state-of-the-art Cloud based technologies. We’ve created industry-specific, all-in-one business management software now used by hundreds of craft breweries, distilleries and other craft beverage manufacturers around the world. Collaboration between engineers, designers, consultants and beverage manufacturers has helped us achieve velocity as a company, and velocity provides the fun, collaborative work environment in which our employees flourish. At Orchestra, we don’t just make software, we help growing industries run better.
This Implementation Consultant is responsible for ensuring new customers are properly on-boarded with Orchestra Software. This process consists of specific training tracks designed to teach new users essential information required to properly utilizing the intellectual property ingrained in the software.
- Create new client information packs using process management tools
- Gather and lead new customers into prescribed training tracks using online training tools
- Lead and direct new customers to gather specific information required for initial implementation of professional services
- Engage customers in regular follow up meetings to resolve specific issues or to dispatch required expert resources to resolve issues
- Interface with other functional departments to resolve various business matters
- Project management, handling multiple implementations at in the same track
The Culture Competencies:
- Customer First – Engages with the customers, both internal and external, and places their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback; appropriately meets client needs without jeopardizing business outcomes or results.
- Teamwork – Identifies opportunities to build strategic partnerships with individuals in other areas of the business in an effort to achieve business goals; identifies opportunities for high trust teamwork through analysis of business needs and relationships that may enhance success; develops the departments teamwork through information exchange, clarification of the benefits and definition of teamwork.
- Authenticity – Shares thoughts and opinions even when they may be unpopular; delivers both positive and negative, timely feedback to others that is actionable; holds self and others accountable for their actions; comfortable taking negative action with direct reports when necessary.
- Continuous Improvement – Updates one’s self just like they would their software. Provides support and direction towards the development of individuals’ knowledge and skills to effectively facilitate their accomplishment of both current and future responsibilities; partners with individuals on identifying and setting development goals; helps to identify development opportunities as part of the plan; provides continuous feedback on performance and progress and assists in the adjustment of development plans.
- Integrity – Does the right thing, always. Identifies and understands problems or issues through analysis of multiple data sources to draw effective conclusions; chooses fair and effective courses of action consistent with available information; considers the broad business impact of decisions being made rather than any short-term benefit.
The Core Competencies:
- Enjoys working in a high-performance business environment with customer interaction, deadlines, and high value work.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Enjoys exploring new technology to seek improvements.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Enthusiastically collaborates with co-workers to share ideas and opinions about improving processes, services, and customer experience.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- A bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent experience and certifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize projects and duties, delivering commitments on time
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills to handle various personality types
- Keen sense of timing and business process flows to keep projects moving forward
- Patience and professional demeanor while communicating with customers, business partners and company staff
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
About Orchestra Software:
Orchestra Software is a privately-held enterprise software company in Beaverton, OR that creates industry vertical software that enables our customers to manage all aspects of their business in one system. Orchestra Software is made up of a dynamic, high performing team of creative people that love what we do and we work hard at it. We are software developers, business consultants, support techs, and sales/marketing experts all focused on helping our customers run their companies better.
Orchestra Software’s flagship solutions include OrchestratedBEER, the industry’s leading ERP solution for the craft brewery market and more recently OrchestratedSPIRITS, our featured rich ERP solution for craft distilleries. Orchestrated helps these growing industries consolidate all company operations into a single application, from accounting in the back office to production of the warehouse floor.
Recently awarded the TAO “Rising Star” award among Oregon tech companies and recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies for a 4th year in a row by Inc. 5000 for 2017, Orchestra Software continues to focus on innovative technology and company culture.
Orchestra Software is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Send cover letter & resume to: HR@orchestrasoftware.com