We are seeking a locally motivated and enthusiastic addition to our Sales team. The Sales Development Rep will focus on driving revenue growth by generating new business opportunities. This role will manage a high volume of available leads to increase pipeline growth across a wide variety of industries and applications by leveraging advanced phone qualifications skills as well as product, service, industry and workflow knowledge of our business. Working with technical end users and key purchasing contacts, the ideal candidate will create new opportunities that allow sales representatives to nurture the sales cycle and achieve individual and/or team specific goals.
- Achieve or exceed monthly targets and quota of qualified opportunities with revenue
- Respond to inbound web inquiries and help improve sales efficiency targets
- Fully qualify marketing and sales leads to support prospecting initiatives and campaign assignments
- Successfully pursue new customers through outbound calling strategies
- Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize new sales opportunities
- Assign qualified opportunities to appropriate sales representatives by capturing all relevant customer information and sales activities into CRM system to advance sales cycle
- Collaborate with peers to ensure customer responsiveness and attainment of goals
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Demonstrated success understanding business objectives
- Must be customer focused and highly responsive
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and high level of attention to detail
- Experience working in fast-paced, disciplined, process-driven, sales and/or marketing environment
- Completion of sales skills and/or phone skills training is preferred
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient working with a CRM system to facilitate lead qualifications and advancement of sales cycle
The Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary $36k, plus commissions and performance pay
- 8 paid holidays & 15 accrued PTO days per year
- 100% paid employee medical & dental benefits, 50% for dependents
- 401K program with 3% employer matching
- Exciting & fun cultural environment
- Happy hour Friday’s at 4PM with beer and games
At Orchestra, we believe that Culture cannot be created; it is the result of the Values held by the members of the organization. We’re looking for people that share these Values and would be excited to work with people that embody them every day.
- Customer First: We have empathy for the user experience and strive to deliver value to customers
- Continuous Improvement: We will change…often. We upgrade ourselves just like our software.
- Authenticity: We are honest with each other and find courage in transparency.
- Teamwork: We find strength in each other and embrace collaboration
- Integrity: We do what’s right. Always.
Because our team embodies these Values, we have a culture that is often described as being obsessed with our customers, constantly changing, really transparent, collaborative, and filled with good people.
If this sounds like a workplace culture you’d enjoy, and you share these Values, then you might be a great fit for our organization.
Orchestra Software is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.