This event is a one-of-a-kind opportunity, and we want you to be a part of it. We are optimistic and planning an engaging hybrid event with in-person tracks and virtual presentations. The in-person portion of the event remains dependent on health and safety protocols at the time of the conference. The virtual show will go on even if the in-person tracks are not possible due to COVID-19 related concerns.
WHAT TO EXPECT
An interactive conference experience with the types of events you've come to anticipate including
- Industry Speakers
- Success Stories
- Training Tracks
- Hands-on Labs
- Product Roundtables
- Peer Networking
- 1:1 Sessions with Leadership
- Good Times and More!
Upper level executives, managers and leads in administration, sales, delivery and operations across the beverage production and distribution industry.
Full agenda coming soon
- Arrivals & Registration
- One-on-Ones with Leadership
- Affinity Groups
- Informal Evening Reception
- Opening Remarks
- Product Launches
- Welcome Reception
- Vendor Showcase
- Vendor Showcase ft. Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar
- Happy Hour & Tokens on the Town
- Happy Hour
- Off-Site Sponsor Events
- Afternoon Adventures
The detailed Agenda with Events, Speakers, and Start/End Times will be published in the coming months. All registered Connect participants will receive an update when the Agenda is published.
Book your choice hotel at a discounted rate. All bookings include breakfast and are conveniently located for the conference.
111 Chestnut St, Fort Collins, CO 80524 (970) 490-2600
Distance to Encompass: .3 mile
The in-person portion of the event remains dependent on health and safety protocols at the time of the conference. The virtual show will go on even if the in-person tracks are not possible due to COVID-19 related concerns.
Attendance at Connect 2021 is subject to compliance with local and state guidelines and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of Colorado, and City of Fort Collins recommendations and requirements, which include, but are not limited to, wearing an approved and properly worn mask, social distancing, drinking and eating while seated, staying at home or in your hotel if you’re feeling unwell and leaving the venue immediately if feeling unwell or showing COVID-19 symptoms.
At present, based on current mandates from the State of Colorado/City of Fort Collins, we plan for the following:
- Proper mask wearing required at all conference events
- Physical distancing
- Extra meeting room space to spread out
- Advance sign up for seminars to limit seminar room capacity
- Elbow bumps – No handshakes or hugs, please.
- Hand sanitizing stations
- One way traffic flow in high traffic areas
Who should attend Connect?
- Upper level executives, managers and leads in administration, sales, delivery and operations across the beverage production and distribution industry.
- For new customers or recent hires, plan to attend any or all of the Boot Camp sessions, where you will learn basic concepts.
- For experienced users, consider enrolling in our advanced tracks or joining more interactive sessions to ask questions and learn new skills.
What's the difference between the In-Person and Virtual conference?
- The In-Person ticket is an all-access pass to everything happening at Connect. Due to the unique nature of this year, we will be capping in-person attendance at 300 attendees.
- The virtual schedule will focus on select content from the in-person event and will include company and industry keynotes, product launches, and select sessions.
Where will sessions be held?
- Check in and one on ones will be held on Monday, September 13th at the Encompass Office.
- On Tuesday, September 14th, attendees will be shuttled to Colorado State University (CSU) for sessions and shuttled from CSU to the Encompass Office that evening for the Welcome Reception.
- The remainder of the Conference will be held throughout locations in downtown Fort Collins. Attendees will be responsible for transportation to and from the Conference.
- All Happy Hour Events will be held at the Encompass Office, lunch will be held at session locations, and breakfast is included at all host hotels.
- The Elizabeth Hotel is within walking distance of all downtown conference locations, and the Hilton Hotel is within walking distance of Colorado State University. The Marriott Hotel will require alternate transportation.
- Reminder: Parking is limited, so ride sharing is strongly encouraged.
Do I need a car to get to the Connect sessions at the Encompass office?
- From the Elizabeth Hotel: Encompass is a 5 minute walk from the Elizabeth Hotel. You will be able to walk over to the Connect sessions (and back to the hotel) held at 420 Linden Street.
- From the Marriott Fort Collins: Encompass is a 15 minute drive from the Marriott.
- From the Hilton Fort Collins: Encompass is an 8 minute drive from the Hilton.
- Due to parking constraints, Connect participants will be asked not to park at the Encompass Office.
Should I bring my computer, iPad, iPod, Android tablet to Connect?
- Yes. You can use your PC, iPad, Tablet to take notes and then you'll have it available for the hands-on Lab sessions. You can also have all of the Connect presentations at your fingertips - they will be available in the Whova App!
- The Whova App will be available for iOS and Android. You can use your smartphone or tablet.
Is there a cost to take a Certification Course?
- Yes. There is a special Connect Promotion.
- Fusion 1 Certifications will cost $250 each.
- Available in-person only
If I take a Certification Course will I be able to attend any Sessions or Labs?
- Fusion Certification Courses are scheduled all day Thursday, September 16th and Friday, September 17th.
- If you take Fusion 1, you will be able to participate in Sessions and Labs on Tuesday, September 14th and Wednesday, September 15th.
- All Certification participants will be able to participate in the networking and social events.
What is the Dress Code for Connect?
- Most attendees wear business casual, but there is no official dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable!
What is the best way to get from Denver International Airport to the conference location in Fort Collins?
The E+O offices are approximately 70 miles northwest of Denver International Airport. If renting a car, be aware of the tollways between the airport and I25. The following transportation options are available:
Renting a Car
- We recommend a rideshare option if possible.
- Groome Transportation offers a shuttle service between DIA and all of the hotels that are participating in our conference. Use this link to save $5 off of your ride!
How do I make a reservation on the Groome Shuttle?
- Participants can book online with this link for a $5.00 discount off the Reservation price.
How long does it take to get to Denver International Airport from Fort Collins?
- If you are returning a rental and/or checking luggage, you may want to allow at least 2.5 hours for the drive, return and check-in activities.
What time do the sessions end on Friday, September 17th?
- We've front-loaded the sessions and content, so that you can plan to leave after lunch on Friday. If you need to leave after the morning sessions, we'll have a box lunch ready for you to grab and go.
- Certifications, Labs and Bootcamps will run into the afternoon.
Learn. Connect. Engage.
Join us in-person or virtually as we bring together suppliers, distributors, and industry professionals for a one-of-a-kind opportunity you don’t want to miss