1. Information We Collect
When you visit our website(s), register for a demonstration, submit a form, or subscribe to receive ongoing communication, we request that you provide some basic “Personal Information” about yourself. We also collect some basic “Usage Information” and utilize digital cookies.
What is “Personal Information”?
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us that identifies you personally, including your name, e-mail address, company name, phone number, job title and other information about your business, like production output (BBLs per year). “Personal Information” also includes information about you that is already publicly available, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google. We do not collect or request any form of payment or financial information on this site.
What is “Usage information”?
Personal Information also includes Navigational or “Usage Information”, which is information about how you interact with our site, pages you view, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies provide a convenience feature to save you time, or tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register for a demonstration, watch a video, or filled out a form, a cookie helps us recall your specific information on subsequent visits to avoid asking you the same questions again. When you return, the information you previously provided can be retrieved. It’s very similar to how some websites pre-populate your mailing address at checkout or recall your phone number so you don’t have to enter it again.
How can I control cookies?
Information we collect from users Outside the U.S. (GDPR)
2. How We Use Information We Collect
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the emails you receive
- Streamline the process of accessing information you want
- Send information or relatable content which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business
- Promote use of our solution(s) and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences
- To respond to customer support requests
- We Never Sell Personal Information
- Meet legal requirements
3. Your Right to Access
We are happy to provide a copy of a user’s personal data, in an electronic format upon request
4. Your Right to Be Forgotten
Users are entitled to have personal data erased upon request. The conditions for erasure, as outlined in article 17 of the GDPR include: data no longer being relevant to original purposes for processing, or a user withdrawing consent. If you wish to be erased forever, you can contact us here